ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW ADVENTURE???
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AS AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST IN AUSTRALIA!
Better Rehab is offering exciting opportunities for ambitious Occupational Therapists from the UK & Ireland to join our team here in Australia.
At Better Rehab, we employ specialists based in the UK who are dedicated solely to our overseas applicants. They provide a tailored relocation experience and offer first-hand advice and support throughout the entire process. This means we do most of the hard work for you and make the transition as seamless as possible.
At Better Rehab, we began with a simple idea: better quality Allied Health services for people living with a disability. This proved to be exactly what the community needed, as Better Rehab has grown into a leading National Allied Health provider. We are seeking passionate Occupational Therapists to join our vibrant team offering the highest quality of support to people of all ages living with a disability or neurological disorder.
- We Get Sh*t Done!
- We are People People
- Love What You Do
- Frankly, we Give a Damn
About the Role:
At Better Rehab, no two days are the same, though a typical Occupational Therapist’s day may involve:
- Visiting a variety of people who rely on you to improve their lives. You will assess their needs, design appropriate therapy plans, and advocate on their behalf. You may work with participants with a range of conditions including neurological conditions, ASD and many more.
- Providing support in the areas of home modifications (both complex and simple); equipment prescription including mobility aids, positioning supports, bathroom aids and seating; and assistive technology across a range of areas including self-care, low tech and learning aids.
- Collaborating with your multidisciplinary team consisting of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Speech Pathologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners to share knowledge and ideas.
- Celebrating “Weekly Wins” with your participants, their families, your colleagues, and your supportive Leadership Team.
- Attending formal and informal opportunities for networking and learning and development across a national level.
- Reporting directly to the NDIS.
- You have relevant tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- You have a minimum two years' clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist
- You have a valid drivers’ license
- You are able to obtain evidence of overseas registration, Police Check, Working with Children Check (we can assist)
- You are eligible for an Australian Working Visa (we can advise)
Benefits of working with Better Rehab Australia:
- We provide a consultant to support your relocation from start to finish.
- We have a national presence across Australia with 26 sites to choose from.
- We assist with all requirements and registration paperwork for Better Rehab.
- We offer tailored advice and support throughout the Visa application process, and we cover the costs!
- We advise on relevant regulatory body applications and qualification transfer.
- We carry out reference and ID checks, and we assist in processing your overseas police check.
- We offer tailored supervision support to help you adjust to working across NDIS in Australia.
- We advise on everyday living, support you in finding a place to live, and help you to make connections in Australia.
- We provide Professional Indemnity Insurance for all employees.
- We help you to collect all relevant paperwork to compile your candidate file.
- We commit to your development via our industry leading, specialised Learning and Development function.
- We have a thorough, informative, and inclusive onboarding process.
- We offer the opportunity to relocate nationally across our ever-expanding organisation.
- We offer wellbeing days and Paid Parental Leave.
- We offer flexible working hours and work from home options.
How to Apply:
Do not miss out on this opportunity, click ‘Apply Now’
If you would like to find out more or have a confidential conversation about your career or your eligibility before applying, please reach out to us via our Social Media channels, or email us on email@example.com.